BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009


hi..Im Chessa Y. Gonzales .

Born on november 24,1992


A college student at Asian
Tourism International College taking up Diploma in Culinary Arts
I am the youngest daughter of Mr. n Mrs. Nesty Gonzales..


you can call me chessa, but my friends used 2 call me Shobe.. -bout
I have 2 beautiful elder sisters namd Venus G. Aranding ang Shayne G. Cadungog
me- Im just a simple gal as they. (dili daw kamao mangarte)
Im not a kind of person who will pretend like someone im not...

Im sweet as they say..

approachable, friendly,a good listener/advisor, have a strong personality, nice 4 those people who are nice to me,.. I Love chocolates hmmmnn..
MOODY Girl dw.
I love dancing I am a txt addictd.. Green/brown is my signature color I am fun to be with but sometimes libog ug utok,. xenxa! as they say..
.. I grew up with JESUS He is my Everything..
(",)

0 comments: